I was just sitting with my Bible and some thoughts crossed my mind regarding the verses I was reading. Nowadays, I write down these meditations in a book so I will not lose them. These thoughts/meditations have blessed me and so I thought I would post them here in the hope that they would bless someone else.
"I have seen the end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad. O how I love thy law! it is my meditation all the day long." Ps. 119:96,97
My meditation tonight was on Mathew 10:23, "When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another." Wow! I have read this verse several times before, but this time it caught my attention. I realize there is nothing seemingly supernatural or profound in this statement. Just plain, practical wisdom. Many times, it is this practical, God-given wisdom that will get us through life.
I was reminded of Paul in 2 Cor. 11:33, "And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall and escaped his hands."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment